Saturday, November 12, 2005

November Notions

So where oh where is 2005 going? I thought it was still June? This has been the fastest year I can remember. Probably because so much has been happening with life. Many life changes and projects going on that require time and attention. So fast the days have gone that somehow it has become November. My goodness the holiday season is upon us and I am starting to wonder if I will be able to get everything done in time. However, my philosophy is that everything works out. I can’t worry about the little things as they can pile up and fill you with frustration and sorrow. Dealing with things as they come is fine with me, otherwise I would go crazy.

Watching the remaining leaves drift to the ground keeps reminding me that the year is coming to a close. What a fun time of year this is! I’m looking forward to the holidays. My husband and I absolutely love Christmas. It starts as soon as we leave Thanksgiving dinner, which to my surprise is less than two weeks away. So we are looking forward to yummy turkey and all the fixings and what the rest of November has to bring. We’ll see what it brings and look forward to the little surprise that awaits us with the new year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe "little surprise"!! it will be a little surprise all right - little in person, but big in love. i'm so happy to see that you posted an update, and that you seem cheerful and well! i'm hoping to catch up with you guys soon ... and looking forward to the party, too!